Arrlux Aurora Flood Light
- Modular design allows for easy installation, replacement, and maintenance.
- Slim and low profile design that minimizes wind load
- Corrosion resistant polyester powder painted 100μm thickness.
- Each PCB are mounted with a TVS(Transient Voltage Suppressors) to protect the LEDs from voltage transients induced by lightning and other transient voltage events.
- High-uniformity LED optics are constructed of durable optical polycarbonate that is impact and UV resistant.
- The metal plate provides double protection for the LED light engine and prolongs LED optics life.
- Each LED module is 100% tested prior to assembly which is IP67 rated.
Wattage: 461 Watts
Input Voltage: 120VAC~277VAC
Color Temp: 4,000K, 5,000K
Optics: Type I, II, III, IV, V
Life Hours: >50,000 Hours
Dimensions: 30.16” by 24.98” by 2.76”
Base: Slip Fitter, Trunnion, or Direct Pole
Replaces: 1000+W Metal Halide
Warranty: 10 years
- Die cast aluminum housing, IK08 rated.
- Meets a 1000-hour salt spray certification per ASTM B117/ ISO 9227:2012.
- Standard colors: Grey, Black, Bronze, and White.
- Surge protection to 20kV/10kA per ANSI/ IEEE C62.41.2-2002 available.
- High quality LEDs, driver and components, e.g. MOLEX, WAGO connectors.
- Over 15 optical lenses are available for virtually any application.
- Adjustable arm that mounts to a horizontal or vertical 23⁄8” (60mm) O.D. tenon. Tenon length must be a minimum of a 4.72” (120mm)
- -60 – +30o or -90 – +0o of adjustment for leveling when horizontally mounted
American market: DLC, cUL, SAA, RoHS, LM79, CB, CE, IK08
10 year warranty