Arrlux Gama Flood Lights
- Modular design allows for easy installation, replacement, and maintenance.
- This design also creates a chimney effect which provides exceptional thermal management.
- Corrosion resistant polyester powder painted 100μm thickness.
- Each PCB are mounted with a TVS(Transient Voltage Suppressors) to protect the LEDs from voltage transients induced by lightning and other transient voltage events.
- High-uniformity LED optics are constructed of durable optical polycarbonate that is impact and UV resistant.
- The metal plate provides double protection for the LED light engine and prolongs LED optics life.
- Each LED module is 100% tested prior to assembly which is IP67 rated.
- Interchangeable with the other GAMA Series with a bracket change.
Wattage: 84 Watts
Input Voltage: 120VAC~277VAC
Color Temp: 4,000K, 5,000K
Optics: Type I, II, III, IV, V
Life Hours: >50,000 Hours
Dimensions: 18.31” by 12.99” by 2.76”
Base: Slip Fitter, Trunnion, or Direct Pole
Replaces: 250W Metal Halide
Warranty: 10 years
- Die cast aluminum housing, IK08 rated.
- Meets a 1000-hour salt spray certification per ASTM B117/ ISO 9227:2012.
- Standard colors: Grey, Black, Bronze, and White.
- Surge protection to 20kV/10kA per ANSI/ IEEE C62.41.2-2002 available.
- High quality LEDs, driver and components, e.g. MOLEX, WAGO connectors.
- Multiple lighting control options are available, e.g. DALI, 1-10V.
- Over 20 optical lenses are available for virtually any application.
- Side-entry or post-top mounting.
- Slipfitter with +/- 90o of adjustment for leveling.
- Adjustable for 15⁄8-23⁄8”(42mm-66mm) O.D. tenon.
- Brackets are available for different installations.
10 year warranty