Ford Flood Lights
Ford series LED Floods are designed to replace existing Metal Halide, High Pressure Sodium, and halogen type existing flood lights. These are perfect for general illumination of commercial building exteriors, tunnels, garages, signs, and walk ways. Ford floods are a very common type of lighting for general area, sign, or flag lighting around a commercial property.
Ford Series Floods are built for heavy commercial and industrial use and are “installer friendly.” They come with several optional mounting styles for easy install. The internal driver is well protected against all weather conditions. Housing is sealed with industrial grade silicone gasket to ensure IP65 rating.
- Multitude of voltage configurations: 120-277V and 480V
- The one piece die-cast aluminum housing with UV resistant polycarbonate optical lens, outstanding currosion protection.
- Replacing 175W metal halide
- Lumen output is 9500lm with an efficacy of 136lm/W
- Fixtures are IP66 rated and suitable for use in ambients from -40oC to 45oC(-40oF to 113oF).
- Variety of standard NEMA 7Hx7V
- UL/cUL wet location listed and DLC qualified
- Available with wall mount, trunnion, or slipfitter mounting kit
American market: DLC, LED Lighting Facts, cUL, Wet Location
5 year warranty